Are you aspiring to expand your current business operations in prime locations in Singapore, but you don’t know where to start? Let us give you a hand!
Heritage Collection is running a competition to invite TWO (2) new sub-tenants to join us at Boat Quay.
Where’s This Space?
The space up for grabs is prominently located and is part of Boat Quay’s new Halal F&B enclave. The space is within 5-10 minutes walk from Clarke Quay and Raffles Place MRT stations – very accessible! There are also 2 public carparks just around the corner, good for those driving into the area.
Given its views of the CBD skyline and MBS, Boat Quay’s riverfront draws high footfall. In the day, office workers buzz around the area as they look for a good space to have their coffee breaks. When night time comes, people from further away places will come to the riverside to enjoy the evening breeze after a long day – a good scoop (or two) of ice-cream would be perfect as they bask in the ambience of the river. One group of customers that is guaranteed for you are, of course, Heritage Collection’s guests. With a total of about 80 rooms across 3 properties in this neighbourhood, our guests will be regular patrons of your store.
Having you in this space with us also means that there will be endless opportunities for us to collaborate to transform Boat Quay’s riverfront into the most lauded halal F&B destination in Singapore!
What’s This Space?
There are currently TWO (2) F&B sub-units available on the ground floor of a charming shophouse located on Boat Quay’s riverfront – Heritage Collection is currently managing the upper floors of the shophouse, so we’ll be your upstairs neighbour! Being on the ground floor also means that your store will double as our hotel lounge during our operating hours. The inviting decor of the store will attract our guests to chill. The tempting aroma of your mouthwatering food can certainly entice our guests to pick up a snack while waiting for their check-in, or on the way out.
The total store area is 1,070 sqft. This size is suitable for those who are keen on running an artisanal coffee stand, gelato, bakery or small-bites store. The interior will be fully curated by the hotel’s design team, which features elements of classic western style as well as lush greeneries. Your store’s dining area is not only limited to the indoor space. You customers also get to enjoy the panoramic river view as they dine in the Outdoor Refreshment Area (ORA).
Winners of this competition get to enjoy the fully furnished space. Yes, dining tables and chairs will be provided. You only need your own equipment and staff to get started! The renovation cost (worth $100k) will be fully covered.
Winners also get to enjoy lower than publicised asking rental, which is currently going at $7,500 to $9,400 per month.
You also get exclusive tie ups with Heritage Collection and curate hotel packages for our in-house guests. Here’s an example of the possible ways the hotel will feature you on their booking platform.
How To Take Part?
The competition will be running from 10 – 30 September 2021. Here are the 2 key requirements for you to qualify and stand a chance to be shortlisted as our new sub-tenants:
- You have at least 15,000 followers on Instagram and/or Facebook; and
- You have to be a halal-certified F&B business
Once you’re confident that you have met both criteria, email us your name, share with us your IG and/or FB handles, and your business proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The TWO (2) lucky winners will be announced via Heritage Collection’s Instagram and Facebook pages on 05 October 2021. The winners will also be notified via email.
Other terms & conditions of this competition apply and can be found below.
We really hope that you can join us in this exciting journey in rejuvenating Boat Quay into the next halal F&B destination in Singapore!
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
T&Cs of Competition:
- Winners will be required to apply for their own Singapore Food Agency (SFA) license.
- Winners are required to bring their own equipment to kickstart their business.
- Winners must be agreeable to have their seating area double up as the hotel’s lounge area, ie hotel guests are allowed to seat in the store without having to purchase any items.
- Store signages will be done by the hotel’s design team. The designer will get in touch with the winners to have a consultation/discussion to finalise the design.
- No open fire cooking allowed as there is no exhaust provision. You will likely require your own cloud kitchen for your takeaway food.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance to be sourced by the winners and to be shared with the other F&B tenant. Each sub-tenant is responsible for cleaning their own demarcated sub-units and allotted seating spaces.
- Winners of each sub-unit will have its own private sub-meter for utilities.
- Winners must also acknowledge that they are able to provide Personal Guarantee as a sublessee.
- The final day to submit your applications is 30 September 2021. Any applications received after this date will not qualify. Heritage Collection will not be responsible for entries not received for any reason.
- Heritage Collection reserves the right to not select a winner/winners should the applicants be found unsuitable for the space.